Why would you use an outsourced Microsoft Dynamics consulting firm to manage your Microsoft Dynamics applications, rather than hire IT staff to do the work internally? Isn’t outsourcing support going to be much more expensive?
Those are questions we are frequently asked and glad to answer.
Many times, our clients have internal power users, and perhaps even have an internal resource as their first line of Dynamics application support. But they still use our MCA Advantage support offering for Dynamics application support, and here’s why:
1. Breadth of skill sets – One person cannot possibly know everything there is to know about the Microsoft Dynamics 365 application, prior project decisions, internal policies, interaction with the overall technology infrastructure and everything else that goes into supporting enterprise-wide business solutions. We use a team approach, so our clients have both functional and technical expertise available to them. We can also bring in other industry and functional specialists as needed.
2. Depth of expertise – A Microsoft Dynamics partner who supports the system every single day, like MCA Connect, can stay on top of changes in the application and the technical environment. An application support team can see trends across customers and stay on top of updates from Microsoft.
3. Hidden inefficiencies – The most expensive part of supporting your own Dynamics application is the cost of those hidden inefficiencies. You may not know that these missteps are costing you money, because you never even considered that there might be an easier, more efficient way to approach the problem. Consider these questions:
4. Less downtime – Managing your system regularly and proactively means less emergencies and less downtime. We can schedule updates during slow periods to minimize disruption to the business.
5. Less frustration – Few things are more frustrating than technology that’s not working correctly. Employees appreciate having an expert to turn to when the system isn’t operating properly. In an ideal world, customers would never be impacted by system issues. By having an outsourced service team available to you, you take an extra step toward increasing customer satisfaction and improving employee morale.
Overall, our MCA Advantage service is a strategic Microsoft Dynamics support offering, designed for companies who want a step-up from traditional managed services. With our approach, your organization will have access to our team of dedicated, strategic application experts, who will help you:
The result? Improved business operations and technology that give organizations a competitive edge. Contact us to learn if your organization could benefit from outsourcing support to the MCA Advantage team.
Author: Andrew Martin, Managing Director, MCA Connect Managed Services
Other articles you might be interested in: