ERP systems are incredibly useful for organizations. Some of the top reasons organizations choose to implement an ERP system is to:
But sometimes Executives can be resistant because....
Making sure your executive team is onboard with the new implementation is crucial, otherwise, there is a good chance it will turn into a failed ERP implementation.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance & Operations is Different
Your Executives are smart. They’re typically motivated by improving business operations and elevating financial performance.
Dynamics 365 for Finance & Operations was built from the ground-up to be a business growth tool. Sure, it provides powerful insight to the entire organization, but it does so because its primary purpose is to be useful to your Executives.
When your organization understands that ERP solutions can help them increase profitability, automate daily processes and increase operational efficiency, they’ll eagerly embrace the system.
5 Reasons Why Executives Choose Dynamics 365 Over Other ERPs
1. Works using the systems they already use. Dynamics fully integrates with the Office 365 calendar, contacts and emails without taking extra steps. Dynamics also allows you to create “live views” of records, update them easily in Excel and save them back into Dynamics.
2. Reduce operational expense. Minimize operational costs across business geographies with financial process automation, encumbrance, budget planning, and budget control.
3. Can use anywhere. Dynamics 365 for Finance & Operations has full mobile functionality, allowing you up update and access records, even when offline.
4. Better insight. Most ERP solutions have all the information, but it’s not displayed visually in a way that makes it easy to see the gaps or opportunities. Having Power BI embedded right into Dynamics 365 allows your team to instantly see what needs to be done.
5. Drive innovations. Transform your customer interactions with deep insights provided by artificial intelligence that guide your team to the right business outcomes.
Want to see for yourself? Contact us.
Author: Mark Lanoue, Solutions Architect
Other articles you might be interested in: