|How can you embrace digital transformation trends without spending hundreds of thousands – or even millions - of dollars on the big consulting firms? By seeing if a Microsoft Dynamics 365 solution from MCA Connect might be a better fit for you.
The oil and gas industry is big and complex, but your ERP and CRM software doesn’t have to be. We’ve implemented Microsoft Dynamics 365 (and its predecessors Microsoft Dynamics AX and Microsoft Dynamics CRM) for some of the biggest energy industry companies in the world.
The key to success is understanding where a Microsoft Dynamics 365 implementation makes sense – and having an experienced technology partner to help with the implementation and support.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 is ideal for oil and gas companies if you want to:
1. Have an agile, local solution that can either be used as a full ERP-CRM solution and/or connect to a tier-one ERP system
2. Reduce your system maintenance and customization costs by leveraging your Microsoft technology infrastructure
3. Give your team easy-to-use, familiar software that can be accessed security online – and can collect information offline
4. Enhance your revenue stream by improving field service operations
5. Improve operations through better management of equipment, jobs and resources
6. Simplify the joint venture accounting process
Why Choose MCA Connect?MCA Connect is the partner who can help you leverage your technology by providing innovative solutions.
1. We’ve worked with some of the biggest oil and gas companies in the world. Whether you’re in energy exploration, oilfield services or midstream operations, we can help you better manage your operations.
2. Our EnergyCONNECT solution extends the functionality of Microsoft Dynamics 365 with oil and gas industry specific requirements, such as:
Author: David Huether, VP- Engagement & Alliance Management
Other articles you might be interested in: